The new products have been designed in line with the latest trends such as sustainability, transparency, premium finish substrates and personalisation in mind.
Both side coated P.S label films
• Printing with diverse ink systems.
• Designed for repositionable and removable label applications. There is no adhesive stain on containers after removing the labels.
• In sync with sustainability initiatives with down gauged films available across all appearance varieties.
Matte coated P.S label films
• Unique top coating compatible with eight kinds of print media, namely: UV flexo, water flexo, thermal transfer, letterpress, screen, HP indigo, UV inkjet and UV offset.
• Available in 65 and 75 microns for pressure sensitive label stock application.
• Also available in thicker microns up to 500 microns for non-pressure sensitive applications.
• Used as applications in labelling of high-end personal care products, pharmaceuticals and drum labelling.
Transparent in-mould label film
• The film has been designed to offer in-mould label customers with the ‘no-label’ look and high transparency for their labels.
• The film offers high gloss on both sides and can be printed using offset, rotogravure and flexo printing processes.
• The film can be used for both PP and PE injection moulding.
• The film offered at 50μm thickness provides better yield (approx. 15%) compared to other grades available in the market in 55-57μm thickness.
High tear resistant synthetic paper for tags and labels
• The product is non-tearable and has excellent tear-resistance. It has been designed for tag applications.
• It is printable on both sides by UV offset, water and UV flexo and thermal transfer printing processes.
• Some of the typical tag applications include garment hang tags, horticulture identification tags, tree tags, cattle identification tags and airport transfer tags.
The company will showcase its new range of labelling films at Labelexpo Europe 2019.
COSMO FILMS www.cosmofilms.com