The CMYK H2O is an unique and a low-cost digital technology for short-run apparel, textiles and media transfer print production and can print onto water bottle labels.
It features full colour, double white, and fluorescent toners combined with true black printing as well as LED technology and low temperature fusing. This allows for the transfer of images onto delicate synthetics without damage to the fabric when used with the iColor premium transfer paper.
It prints and transfers onto:
• Natural and synthetic fabrics.
• Dark and light fabrics.
• Beer, wine and juice bottles.
• White, coloured or clear labels.
• Dark and light paper stock.
• Create unique items.
• T Shirts and sweatshirts.
• Dark restaurant menus with white print.
• Corporate logo shirts.
• Mouse pads.
• Sports apparel.
• Tote bags.
• Signs with coloured, white or fluorescent print.