The Africa Print RoadShow in Bloemfontein was a success, with 278 visitors coming to see the good cross-section of products and services on display and exhibitors making good leads on the day.
This was the first time the RoadShow, held at Kiepersolrant on 30 May, visited the Free State, with visitors from Lesotho and North West province also attending. The RoadShow was an opportunity for entrepreneurs to discover possible business opportunities and learn about new solutions which they can use to grow or improve their business.
- Xerox showcased the highly productive Xerox 1000 and Xerox 550.
- Docon SA photobook finishing solutions.
- Roland showcased the new VersaArt RE-640 machine for durable graphics printing.
- Rexel Office Products launched the GBC 3256 A3 Pouch Laminator and Rexel Model 4305 manual Ream Cutter.
- Konica Minolta South Africa showcased its award-winning award-winning bizhub presses and its comprehensive photo book solution.
- In an African first, GSW launched the new Mimaki JV400-160LX latex printer.
Judges visited each stand at the expo and judged the stands according to criteria based on design and staff friendliness and professionalism. The stand winners and runners up include:
Best Large Stand Winner: Graphix Supply World
Best Large Stand Runner up: Graficomp
Best Small Stand Winner: Feature Advertising Equipment
Best Small Stand Runner up: Ricoh
The RoadShow will also be visiting Cape Town from 20-21 June. Earlier this year, the expo visited Nelspruit and Durban. The international exhibition is in Johannesburg 22-24 August 2012. Last year’s expo in the City of Gold attracted over 6 300 visitors, making it the best attended show to date.
For more information, visit www.africaprintexpo.com.