Beswick Machinery has announced the South African availability of the BOBST NOVA D 800 laminator. The multi-technology laminator is a highly efficient production machine delivering optimum performance with all run lengths and types of substrates and adhesive, conventional or designed for recycling.
Job changes are simple, fast and without tools. Features include the availability of BOBST flexo trolley for high-speed coating of solvent-based adhesive with high solid content. The machine is designed to use all the trolleys of BOBST laminators, which are fully interchangeable.
It features high flexibility and productivity and is designed to efficiently handle different film and paper substrates and consumables types: both conventional substrates and those designed for recycling.
It has a multi-trolley design for different process technologies:
– Solvent-based and water-based dry lamination.
– Solventless lamination.
– In-register cold seal coating on pre-printed substrates.
– In-register printing of one additional colour.
The BOBST flexo trolley is for high speed coating of solvent based adhesives with high solid content.
– Trolleys can be used by all laminators in the BOBST range.
– Highly productive from ultrashort runs upwards and lamination speed up to 450 m/min.
– Shaftless winders.
Superb product quality and sustainable operation
– Very precise web handling on all substrates types, thicknesses and web combinations.
– Excellent performance at speed with critical substrates such as thin alu-foil, metallised films, and thin stretchable materials.
– Latest trolley design delivering coating uniformity and visual appeal with all applications.
– Perfect web transportation by tunnel motorised rollers, avoiding breakages and scratches on critical substrates like alu-foil and metallised films.
– Unique cost saving solution of BOBST flexo trolley: up to 20% less adhesive and up to 50% less solvent waste.
– Motorised pressure roller for more accurate and uniform adhesive metering, ideal for multi-roller and reverse coating technology.
– Exclusive Registron® Mark-to-Mark reading technology for in-register cold seal coating and lacquer coating, enabling real time reading and detection of cold seal presence, avoiding costly non-conformities.
Easy to operate and connected
– Compact design with lateral trolley extraction.
– Fully integrated HMI for setting, display and storage of individual job working parameters in easy to recall job recipes.
– The operator can easily and rapidly switch between jobs.
– Layout enabling full accessibility for cleaning and maintenance.
– Connectivity features for full production and quality control.
To submit your news, please contact email@example.com
Beswick Machinery – Web Fed Solutions
+27 (0) 82 880 7085