The Exhibition and Event Association of Southern Africa (EXSA) has welcomed Africa Print Expo and RoadShow organisers, Practical Publishing, to the EXSA member’s list. EXSA board members voted unanimously in favour of Practical Publishings membership and, as from 2012, will be part of the EXSA family.
EXSA was founded in 1980 as a non-profit organisation, and is the official and recognised association of the exhibition industry in South Africa. Its members consist of venues, organisers, stand designers, builders and service/supplier companies.
EXSA and its members commit to quality service delivery with various initiatives for the exhibition industry. There are strict Codes of Ethics and Conduct that EXSA members adhere to, which allows visitors to make use of our visitors services with confidence. Members are expected to adhere to, and promote the high standards set by the Association.
A major benefit of joining the association is the SARS ruling that EXSA members can ‘zero-rate’ international clients. Exhibitions are a growing marketing tool because of all the benefits they provide:
- Bring your customers and most active prospects to you.
- Ensure that you meet pre-qualified prospects.
- Allow you to meet your market face to face.
- Allow you to demonstrate products, answer questions and overcome objections directly to your client.
- Use all five senses to communicate a message.
- Represent your particular marketplace in one place and time, all under one roof – bringing together suppliers, buyers, purchase influencers, consultants, consumers and media.
EXSA (+27 11) 805 7272 email@example.com www.exsa.co.za